Advancing A Biblical Purpose
Our purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission by providing biblical resources with a view to assisting and discipling individuals and ministries to become biblically established, mature, and effective.
Advancing A Biblical Philosophy
Our core values give us direction and focus. The following philosophical principles govern our ministry:
Dependence on the Scripture – We are Bible-Based
We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Word of God and our final authority (2 Peter 1:20-21). We measure both what we teach and what we do by the standard of God’s Word. We take a definite stand on separation. We seek to cooperate with any ministry, movement, or organization which can demonstrate its consistency with the faith in both doctrine and practice.
Demonstrating Faith - We Are Faith-Energized
We seek to visualize what God wants us to do in a given situation and to act in harmony with that (Hebrews 1:1). Our focus is on God and His ability to accomplish the seemingly impossible. Because this is a faith ministry, we rely on the Lord to provide prayer and financial support through those He burdens to be a part of this ministry.
Discipling Servant-Leaders - We Are Discipling-Oriented
We seek to selflessly serve others by influencing, equipping, and empowering them to accomplish God’s goals for them and their ministries (Luke 22:25-27; Acts 6:1; Ephesians 4:11-12). Our focus is on helping others to become more effective, rather than doing the work for them. We seek only to advise and assist while providing accountability and guidance.
Developing Teamwork - We Are Network-Enhanced
In addition, we maintain a network of consultants on various aspects of services (Acts 15:40; 16:2-3; 1 Corinthians 3:8-9). The expertise of these people greatly enhances the work of an individual, church, or ministry.
Advancing A Biblical Position
We believe in the fundamental, historical, Biblical doctrines of God's Word. The following Statement of Faith is a summary of the major truths we consider vital to our ministry. The only complete statement of faith is contained in the whole of Scripture.
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as our final authority, inerrant in the original writings, infallible & God-breathed.
- We believe in one eternal Triune God, existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God who came into humanity by the virgin birth and today is the God-Man in the Glory.
- We believe man is totally depraved and spiritually lost. He is by practice and by nature a sinner in need of regeneration by the Holy Spirit of God.
- We believe there is only one plan of salvation and that by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ.
- We believe that Christ rose bodily from the grave and ascended to Heaven to carry on a ministry of intercession for the saints.
- We believe in the imminent and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ at which time the living saints will be translated and the dead in Christ will be raised. The church, which is the body of Christ, will be raptured before the period of the Great Tribulation.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men; the saved to everlasting joy and bliss, the lost to everlasting damnation in hell.
- We believe that Satan is a person, the author of sin and the cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and, that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire.
- We believe that all who by faith receive Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and therefore children of God and eternally saved, and that the Holy Spirit dwells within every believer to enlighten him in life, testimony and service.
- We believe that all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord; and, that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices and associations is commanded of God.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church which is to be free of any external authority or control.
- We believe that the ordinances of water baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper are the scriptural means of testimony for the church in this age.
- We believe God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ—the Church. We believe that the sign gifts of tongues and healing were given to authenticate the teaching of the apostles. Thus, we believe them to be inoperative today.
- We believe that movements such as ecumenism, ecumenical evangelism, neo-orthodoxy, and neo-evangelicalism are in error. Therefore, we do not co-operate with other ministering organizations within these movements.